How to obtain important documents:

Homeowner’s Insurance Declaration Page: contact your Insurance Agent to request


Property Tax Bill: contact your local county Auditor’s Office to request this or go the county


Recorded Mortgage/or Deed: contact your local county Auditors Office to request this or go the county


Home Owner Association (HOA)documents: call the homeowners association directly


Social Security Award Letter: call 1-800-772-1213 (TTY 1-800-325-0778) or go online at or
Popular Services to get your social security statement online.

Child Support Payment Summary: Contact Cuyahoga Support Enforcement Agency 216-443-5100 or 1806 E. 1th Superior Ave,
Cleveland, Ohio 44114


Unemployment Claim Summary: contact your Unemployment Processing Center or go online at


Food stamp award letter: contact your case worker at Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services call 216-987-7000 or go online


Tax Returns:Contact the agency or accountant that prepared your taxes. If you prepared your own taxes online (Taxcut, H&R Block at Home, TaxSlayer, etc.) go to the website, login to view past filed taxes. If you need a transcript – go to or call toll free 1-800-829-1040

Additional Resources:

Legal Aid Society of Greater Cleveland (

1223 West Sixth Street, 888-808-2800 or 216-861-5500


Consumer Law Clinics/Centers

Neighborhood Housing Services of Greater Cleveland

5700 Broadway Ave

Cleveland, Ohio 44127




Cuyahoga County Common Pleas Court Click on docket – to find and follow a foreclosure that has been filed against you.


Have you been scammed? contact Ohio Attorney General’s office at 1-800-282-0515 or go online


Utility Assistance: or call 1-800-848-1300


Home Energy Assistance Program HEAP:


Percentage of Income Payment Plan PIPP:


Coalition on Homelessness and Housing in Ohio COHIO:


Renting, know your rights; Cleveland Tenants Association CTO: or call 216-432-0217


United Way of Greater Cleveland 216-436-2100 or go online at 

Cuyahoga County 211 system